Friday, July 22, 2011

The Wedding of Collins Henderson and Brad Brown

In my twelve years in this business, I have to say that this invitation is among my favorites…well, actually, I have lots of favorites, but I love this one!

I love the fact that this invitation is a little random and everything is not lined up. I love the font! I love that I actually got to lay this one out myself, and I love that I got to see my work in print. The entire process was so exciting. Collins and her mom, Julie, came to me with an idea, and everything blossomed from there.

DSC01714

As you can see, this is not your average wedding invitation. Although it has a traditional vibe, it has just enough of a twist to make it different. Collins and Brad were married on November 20, 2010. They will soon celebrate their first anniversary.

Congratulations to you both! Thanks for the wonderful opportunity to create!

Wedding Photo

Custom designed wedding invitations and response cards from Fine Paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment