Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome to my new blog and website!

My name is Patricia Campbell, and I am the owner of Fine Paperwork. Welcome to my new blog.  Fine Paperwork is a stationery store in a home studio setting of creativity and imagination, offering expert invitation and etiquette advice. I love meeting with my brides and their families and helping them pick their save-the-dates, invitations, and wedding programs. I love designing a special invitation or creating a unique wedding program. I have also just launched a brand new Fine Paperwork website, so please pop over and take a look around. I am so blessed to have this wonderful opportunity for my career.


Fine Paperwork Collage


If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them here or to call me at 205-979-6833.

No comments:

Post a Comment